Cyber Insurance Conference
28 March 2017, London
With cyber risk becoming increasingly prevalent in all facets of life, make sure you attend the Cyber Insurance conference this March. This event brings you a programme designed for and by the underwriting and wider insurance community, covering all the major cyber topics.
A line-up of industry thought leaders will guide you through a mixture of presentations and panel discussions. Get up-to-speed on the latest regulatory issues and claims trends affecting your business and share best practice on key issues facing your company.
• Panel Discussion - Understanding and Assessing Cross-Class Cyber Risk
• Legal Developments in Cyber Insurance – GDPR and Beyond
• Tackling the Challenge of ‘Silent Cyber’
• Rick Welsh, Sciemus
• Richard Breavington, RPC
• Matthew Hogg, Liberty Specialty Markets
• Francesca De Gregorio, Swiss Re
View the full agenda
IUA members are offered a 30% discount on registration; quote VIP code FKM63484IUA
Register online at the event website
or call +44(0) 20 7017 7702 or email email@example.com