Who we are
|DMW is a strategic IT partner, with specialist insurance sector delivery and advisory capability and expertise. DMW prides itself on being:
- Independent - We are an independent IT consulting firm with a 25 year track record delivering complex, business-critical IT transformation projects.
- Collaborative - We are a credible alternative to the dominant players, providing a more intelligent and collaborative approach focused on people.
- Multi-skilled - We work alongside the client, providing the additional expertise and leadership needed to establish and manage a multi-disciplinary team to deliver.
- Technical with a business focus - We operate at the intersection of business and technology to create competitive advantage through the advanced application of IT.
Click here to find out more
What we do
To see what we've done for others click here.
Our insurance work
DMW has extensive experience within the insurance industry, having worked with a variety of clients. Some examples of our current insurance work are below.
- We are leading a pan-European infrastructure transformation for a global commercial insurer. This involves:
- Developing a strategy for transformation and sourcing of infrastructure services
- Developing a new operating model for delivery of services
- Leading the implementation of a new operating model, including procurement of 3rd party services and environment re-platforming activity
- We are providing ongoing assurance and advisory to key market committees including the Associations' Administration Committee (AAC) and more recently the Central Services Refresh Programme (CSRP) Steering Group. Specifically, DMW has provided:
- Ongoing technical and delivery assurance for key projects in market portfolio, with periodic deep dives during key phases
- Portfolio review, highlighting inter project dependencies, risks and contention, along with proposals with mitigations
- Audits of infrastructure costs, key project delivery issues including a major incident review, and programme delivery estimates
- Support for re-negotiation of contract of key technology service supporting market
Main Tel: +44 (0)20 7404 2233